As a HPMC Suppliers, share with you.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose HPMC is a non-ionic cellulose ether polymer. According to the degree of substitution and modification of the substituent groups, they have different chemical properties. It is a non-ionic, Tasteless, odorless white cellulose ether powder.
HPMC can be used in building materials, industrial coatings, ceramics, textiles, agricultural daily chemicals and other fields.
Industrial Hpmc Powder
HPMC use introduction:
1. Construction industry: HPMC is used as a water-retaining agent and retarder of cement mortar to make mortar pumpable. Used as a binder in plaster, plaster, putty powder or other building materials to improve spreadability and extend operating time. It can be used to paste ceramic tiles, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, and can also reduce the amount of cement. The water retention properties of HPMC prevent the slurry from cracking due to drying too fast after application, and enhance the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing: HPMC is widely used as a binder in the manufacturing of ceramic products.
3. Paint industry: HPMC is used as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the paint industry. It has good compatibility in water or organic solvents. As a paint remover.
4. Ink printing: HPMC is used as a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, and has good compatibility in water or organic solvents.
5. Plastics: HPMC is used as mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: HPMC is used as a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride and is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: HPMC is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industries.
HEC is a non-ionic cellulose ether made from natural polymer material cellulose through a series of etherification. It is an odorless, tasteless, non-toxic white powder or granule, soluble in cold and hot water , Form a transparent viscous solution, insoluble in general organic solvents, and dissolution is not affected by PH value. It has the characteristics of thickening, bonding, dispersion, emulsification, film formation, suspension, adsorption, surface activity, moisture retention and salt resistance.
HEC can be widely used in suspension polystyrene, expandable polystyrene, latex and acrylate new latex coatings, water-in-water colorful coatings, daily chemicals, oilfield drilling, building materials, textiles, printing and dyeing and other fields. The following properties:
1. HEC is soluble in hot or cold water, high temperature or boiling without precipitation, so that it has a wide range of solubility and viscosity characteristics, and non-thermal gelation;
2. The non-ionic HEC itself can coexist with a wide range of other water-soluble polymers, surfactants, and salts. It is an excellent colloidal thickener containing high-concentration electrolyte solutions;
3. The water retention capacity of HEC is twice that of methyl cellulose, and it has better flow regulation.
4. Compared with the recognized methyl cellulose and hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, the dispersing ability of HEC is the worst, but the protective colloid ability is the strongest.
Our company also has Industrial Hpmc Powder on sale, welcome to contact us.