As an HPMC Manufacturer, share with you.
Hypromellose is a kind of non-ionic cellulose mixed ether. It is a semi-synthetic, inactive, viscoelastic polymer, often used as a lubricant in ophthalmology, or as an excipient or excipient in oral medicine. The refined cotton cellulose is treated with lye at 35-40°C for half an hour, squeezed, the cellulose is crushed, and properly aged at 35°C, so that the obtained alkali fiber average degree of polymerization is within the required range. Put the alkali fiber into the etherification kettle, add propylene oxide and methyl chloride in sequence, and etherify at 50-80℃ for 5h, the maximum pressure is about 1.8MPa. Then add proper amount of hydrochloric acid and oxalic acid to wash materials in hot water at 90°C to increase the volume. Dehydrate with a centrifuge. Wash to neutral. When the water content in the material is less than 60%, dry it with a stream of hot air at 130°C to less than 5%. Finally, it is crushed through a 20-mesh sieve to obtain the finished product.
This product is used as a thickener, dispersant, binder, excipient, oil-resistant coating, filler, emulsifier and stabilizer in the textile industry. It is also widely used in synthetic resin, petrochemical, ceramic, paper, leather, medicine, food and cosmetics industries.
The main purpose
1. Construction industry: As a water-retaining agent and retarder of cement mortar, it makes the mortar pumpable. Used as a binder in plaster, plaster, putty powder or other building materials to improve spreadability and prolong operation time. It can be used to paste ceramic tiles, marble, plastic decoration, paste enhancer, and reduce cement consumption. The water retention properties of HPMC prevent the slurry from cracking due to drying too fast after application, and enhance the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing industry: widely used as a binder in the manufacturing of ceramic products.
3. Paint industry: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the paint industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvents. As a paint remover.
4. Ink printing: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvents.
5. Plastic: used as mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: Used as a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, and is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industries.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials; film materials; rate-controlling polymer materials for sustained-release preparations; stabilizers; suspending agents; tablet binders; viscosity increasing agents.
Our company also has Methylcellulose Hpmc on sale, please contact us.